Job Placement Services to Meet the Needs of Candidates and Companies
Candidate Support Tailored to Individual Needs
We work with candidates to identify skills and capabilities, define job search, discover employment interest, and learn of any ADA or transportation issues.
- Creates a resume and cover letter
- Receives counseling to market and present oneself to potential employers
- Learns interviewing techniques and soft skills
- Applies for jobs online using job search sites and completes online applications
- Develops communication skills, solves disability concerns to ensure independence on the job, and participates in vocational counseling
Donka helps job seekers overcome the barriers to employment – connecting to transportation resources, housing resources, mental health resources, and provides weekly meetings to address all issues.
Support for Companies Hiring Individuals with Disabilities
We help companies discover qualified candidates with disablities and insure a smooth hiring process and working relationship.
- On-site job support when needed
- Continued support with job placement specialist
- Additional retraining as needed
- Consistent resource
- Follow-up services offered
Donka staff serves in community disability committees and utilizes several community resources to ensure the job seeker is equipped with tools needed to be successful in the work place.
Connect with us!
400 N. County Farm Rd.
Wheaton, IL 60187
Email: [email protected]
Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday – Closed
Sunday – Closed
Donka, Inc. is approved to operate by the Private Business and Vocational Schools Division of the Illinois Board of Higher Education.
Donka, Inc. is not accredited by a US Department of Education recognized accrediting body.
www.ibhe.org | Complaints: www.complaints.ibhe.org
The subscribe button is for subscribing to the Donka Newsletter
Site by: Paul Gregory Media