Donka students come from every town in DuPage and eastern Kane Counties and their ages range from those just completing high school to senior citizens. They start Donka’s program at different computer skill levels, but they all have one thing in common: a powerful desire to learn and reach their personal goals.
ELIGIBILITY FOR DONKA COMPUTER TRAINING
Requirements for Admission – The minimum standards for admission into Donka, Inc.’s training program include the following factors:
- Average or above average cognitive ability
- Age 17 or above; in high school or a high school graduate
- Reading (vocabulary and comprehension), spelling, and math achievement of at least 6th grade, or the ability to use access assistive technology to read at a 6th grade level
- Interest in learning various computer applications with the goal of improving occupational and/or educational opportunities
- Adequate emotional and mental health for participating in a busy classroom setting where success depends on self-discipline and personal initiative (the atmosphere is like that of a working office filled with people talking and moving about)
- Adequate physical health for participating in 1 ½ hours of sustained classroom instruction
- Blind students must have basic keyboard knowledge
Connect with us!
400 N. County Farm Rd.
Wheaton, IL 60187
Email: [email protected]
Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday – Closed
Sunday – Closed
The subscribe button is for subscribing to the Donka Newsletter
© DONKA All rights reserved.
Site by: Paul Gregory Media